Joining the Binary Destroyer and Family.
Participating in Foreign Exchange (Forex) trading involves risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept those risks in order to invest money within the financial market. Trading Binary Options is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose some or all of your invested capital; therefore, you should not trade with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You may need to seek 3rd party financial advice before engaging in binary option trading or Forex. The Binary Destroyer does not guarantee future profits and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general advice provided by The Binary Destroyer and its employees and directors. You also agree that you accept our Terms & Conditions with are set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- The VIP Group has been set up to help traders learn and progress with their trading career. Anyone who is found being abusive towards other members will be removed.
- Anyone trying to sell/promote a product or service which is not part of the Binary Destroyer family will be removed.
- The material in the VIP Group belongs to the Binary Destroyer and anyone found sharing it outside the Group or trying to sell it on will be removed.
- The Binary Destroyer indicator is protected on our servers. Anyone found trying to sell this on, or decompiling it will also be removed.
- Anyone found using the Binary Destroyer in a registered business and not for their personal benefit and learning will be removed.
- Anyone found breaking the above terms and conditions will be removed from the VIP Group and future updates and supplementary services will no longer be provided.
- Refunds are not provided.
- Neither Binary Destroyer nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall the Binary Direct or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to: procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, and/or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.